- Select an appropriate “Title” for the article (technical or general research-oriented
articles) in the emerging areas or current trends in research. The title should be
unique and relevant to the topic addressed.
- Provide a brief “Overview or Background” of the topic.
- Include some recent “Statistics, Events, Examples” etc. in the area addressed.
- Provide “Conceptual Ideas or Knowledge” on the topic by including quality technical information.
- Include good quality “Figure(s)”, adding frameworks, flow charts, etc., of the
conceptual idea or topic addressed. Discuss, provide source (if any), and cite the
figure(s) properly in the text of the article. Title(s) of figure(s) must be placed below.
- Outline some “Open Issues, Challenges, and Perspective Research Directions” in the
- Provide a brief “Conclusion” of the article. The conclusion should provide answers to
the aspects addressed in the main discussion of the article.
- Include appropriate and high quality “References” from different platforms, including
journals, transactions, conferences, books, etc., in APA format.
- Include “Other Useful Resources or Information” (if any) by adding relevant links.
- The length of the article should be around 1000 - 3000 words. Use of concise, clear, coherent, and error-free language is highly recommended. The article should be
properly formatted, justified and consistent in use of fonts and styles.
- Article must not have more than 10% plagiarism. Figures should also be original, i.e.,
not to be copied from other sources. In case you are redrawing figures from other
sources, provide the source as a reference.
- Limit paragraphs to 200 words. Bullet points can be used (wherever necessary) to
highlight the important aspects for ease of readability.
Selected best articles from the competition will be published on the Insights2Techinfo website.
Deadline: 13 December 2021